277. LOGISTIC (RLOGIST), LOGLINK, MULTILOG, and REGRESS Procedures: Missing or incorrect labels and headers when a single continuous variable is specified on the PREDMARG statement.
300. HOTDECK, KAPMEIER, LOGISTIC (RLOGIST), LOGLINK, MULTILOG, REGRESS, WTADJUST, WTADJX Procedures: SUDAAN may produce corrupted output files for FLAT output groups.
301. HOTDECK Procedure: Character variables on the IDVAR statement are not handled correctly
302. ALL Procedures: PROGRAMMER ERROR when a double hyphen ('--') is used to specify a sequential set of variables from the input file.
303. LOGISTIC (RLOGIST) and MULTILOG Procedures: PROGRAMMER ERROR when the ADJRR option is present on the PREDMARG or CONDMARG statements, and a categorical variable on the statement has only 1 level.
304. LOGISTIC (RLOGIST) and MULTILOG Procedures: Incorrect PRED_SERR, PRED_LOWRR, and PRED_UPRR statistics for Delete-1 Jackknife designs when virtual memory needed
305. LOGISTIC (RLOGIST) and MULTILOG Procedures: PROGRAMMER ERROR with the ADJRR option on the CONDMARG statement for Delete-1 Jackknife designs when virtual memory required
306. MULTILOG and REGRESS Procedures: Incorrect VARPRMG statistic for Delete-1 Jackknife designs when virtual memory not required
307. REGRESS Procedure: PROGRAMMER ERROR with the CONDMARG and LSMEANS statements for Delete-1 Jackknife designs when virtual memory required
308. CROSSTAB Procedure: Incorrect values for MHOR, MHRR1, and MHRR2 when the table includes cells with a weighted frequency of zero
309. CROSSTAB Procedure: SEMANTIC ERROR with the GOFIT statement and INCLUDE=NONMISSING on the SUBGROUP statement
310. CROSSTAB, LOGISTIC (RLOGIST), LOGLINK, MULTILOG, REGRESS and WTADJUST Procedures: PROGRAMMER ERROR and unexpected SEMANTIC ERROR when using the NOTSORTED option
311. LOGISTIC (RLOGIST) and MULTILOG Procedures: There is a bug in the calculation of the confidence limits for the PREDMARG and CONDMARG risk ratios when the analysis is done using multiply imputed data.
312. CROSSTAB Procedure: A PROGRAMMER ERROR may occur when a variable on the TABLES statement is not specified as categorical.
313. ALL Procedures: PROGRAMMER ERROR with the SAS TITLEn statement.
314. ALL Procedures: Floating Point Error when a CLASS variable takes on very large floating point values
315. ALL Procedures: In 64-bit environments, SUDAAN may report no free disk space for use as virtual memory.
316. LOGISTIC (RLOGIST) Procedure: A PROGRAMMER ERROR occurs when the PSULEV option of the NEST statement is assigned an out-of-range value.
318. ALL Procedures: A PROGRAMMER ERROR may occur when you include a SUBPOPN statement in your program which defines a subpopulation of size 0.
319. CROSSTAB Procedure: A PROGRAMMER ERROR occurs when SMCOUNT and SMCONF options are specified on the PROC CROSSTAB statement.
320. WTADJUST Procedure: statistics are computed using the next-to-last iteration for non-convergent models
321. LOGISTIC (RLOGIST), MULTILOG, LOGLINK, and REGRESS Procedures: When R=EXCHANGEABLE is specified, there may a divide by 0 error if the value of the exchangeable correlation RHO is exactly equal to -1 or 1.
322. LOGISTIC (RLOGIST), LOGLINK, MULTILOG, and REGRESS Procedures: SUDAAN hangs when there is only 1 record in each cluster (PSU variable on NEST Statement) and the R=Exchangeable option is specified.
323. ALL Procedures: SUDAAN cannot write compressed datasets with uncompressed sizes larger than 4 GB
324. KAPMEIER Procedure: Incorrect values of STRHAZ variables in output dataset when more than 2 variables appear on STRHAZ statement
325. LOGISTIC (RLOGIST), LOGLINK, MULTILOG, REGRESS and SURVIVAL Procedures: Incorrect ADJRR results with multiple terms on PREDMARG or CONDMARG if at least one term is an interaction involving a continuous variable
326. SURVIVAL Procedure: Computing variances for conditional and predicted marginals may require a very long run time.
327. ALL Procedures: AND is not given precedence over OR in SUBPOPN statements
328. CROSSTAB, DESCRIPT, LOGISTIC (RLOGIST), LOGLINK, MULTILOG, RATIO, and REGRESS Procedures: PROGRAMMER ERROR when MI data is specified using the MI_VAR statement and DESIGN=SRS is specified on the PROC statement.
329. ALL: SUDAAN.ENV file is ignored when placed in the same directory as the SUDAAN executable file
330. SURVIVAL Procedure: Number of iterations computed or reported by SURVIVAL is off by 1, sometimes leading to non-convergent models
331. SURVIVAL Procedure: Incorrect estimates or PROGRAMMER ERROR in discrete models when the starting interval is greater than the total number of intervals
356. ALL Procedures: "LINESIZE too small" error when CLASS variables have long formatted values
360. CROSSTAB, DESCRIPT, LOGISTIC (RLOGIST), RATIO, VARGEN, WTADJUST, and WTADJX Procedures: PROGRAMMER ERROR when printing large tables with STYLE=NCHS.
362. All Procedures: PROGRAMMER ERROR when writing to a SASXPORT file if the PSUDATA option is used
367. SURVIVAL Procedure: Illegal variable name error when LAMBDA or SELAMBDA is output to a SAS dataset